This allows you to use the voucher the same day you buy it with immediate digital delivery of your voucher to your home or office printer! You must print out the voucher and redeem at the location in the description. See additional info in Location and Shipment section below.
Reserve price: No
Setting sail January 20th - 27th, 2019, from Fort Lauderdale to the Carribbean it's Soul Train Cruise! Enjoy a star-studded vacation with unparalleled access to legendary stars from the classic R&B era. Experience live performances from these superstars, enjoy celebrity-led activities, get the inside information during artist panel discussions and Q&As and run into your favorites all week long during meals, pool side relaxing, drinks at the bar and more.
• Holland America Cruise Line
• Ship: Holland American Line Nieuw Amsterdam. For more information on the ship CLICK HERE
• Date: January 20th, 2019 - January 27th, 2019
• One (1) Ocean View Cabin for 2 people. Enjoy your view of the sea from a comfy and spacious Ocean View Stateroom. Includes two lower beds that can be converted to a queen-sized bed. 169-267 sq-ft includes our signature Mariner's Dream bed with plush Euro-Top mattresses, a bathtub and shower. Stateroom deck and location TBD by cruiseline.
• Departure Port: Fort Lauderdale, FL. Airfare and travel expenses NOT included. Ground transportation and/or port parking NOT included.
• Ports of call: 1.) Amber Cover (Puerta Plata) Dominican Republic, 2.) San Juan, Puerto Rico, 3.) Half Moon Cay, Bahamas. Port excursions NOT included. Port excursions may be purchased seperately by winning bidder through Holland America Cruise Line. For more information on cruise itinerary CLICK HERE
• Soul Train Lineup: Smokey Robinson, Gladys Knight, George Clinton, The Ohio Players, Stephanie Mills, Morris Day & The Time, The Chi-Lites featuring Marshall Thompson, Heatwave, Bloodstone, New Birth, Evelyn "Champagne" King, BT Express, Meli'sa Morgan, The Dazz Band, Ray, Goodman & Brown, Al McKay All Stars performing the music of Earth, Wind & Fire, Jacob Lusk, Keith & Leslie Ferguson, Cruise Host Tony Cornelius, Gospel Host Clifton David, The Urban Guerilla Orchestra, Co-Host Angela Stribling Pillow Talk Radio Host, Co-Host Jerry Wells, Original Soul Train Dancer: Cheryl Song, The Soul Train Cruise Comedy Club, Music Executive Chuck Gamble, and more. For more information on Soul Train lineup CLICK HERE
• Must be 18 years or older to sail on this themed cruise. Anyone 18 or older but not yet 21 years old must share a cabin with a companion 21 years or older.
• All passengers must carry a valid passport book which expires at least six (6) months after the return date of the cruise.
• 7-Night Caribbean cruise from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Amber Cove, San Juan, and Half Moon Cay back to Fort Lauderdale
• Accommodations for two in an ocean view room valued at $2,675 per person or $5350 total
• All Soul Train Cruise concerts, meets and greets, special events and activities
• Ship pools and hot-tubs, America's Test Kitche, B.B. King's Blues Club
• Included Dining Options: The Dining Room, Lido Market, New York Pizza, Dive-In, and Tea Time.
• Non-carbonated beverages (i.e. coffee, juices, tea, etc.)
• Complimentary room service 24-hours a day *Additional late night fee may apply
• Taxes, port charges, ticketing fees and gratuities are NOT included. Winner is responsible for taxes and will receive a 1099 for the full retail value. These charges are NOT included in this auction and are the responsibility of the winner at $325 per person (*subject to change)
• Airfare, pre-cruise or post-cruise hotel accommodations, ground transportation, and/or port parking are NOT included in this auction and are the responsibility of the winner.
• Travel insurance on this experience is NOT included in this auction. Winner may purchase travel insurance through cruiseline at an additional cost if he/she chooses to do so.
• Meals, beverages, excursions, or tours are NOT included while in ports at Dominican Republic, San Juan, Puerto Rico, or Half Moon Cay. Winner is responsible for additional costs accrued while at ports.
• Alcoholic beverages, soda, and bottled water are NOT included in this auction package. Winner is responsible for any additional beverages packages he/she would like to purchase.
• Specialty beverages, specialty dining, and pastries/coffee bar are a premium and NOT included in this auction package. Winner is responsible for any specialty dinning he/she chooses to purchase. Dining Options that are an additional cost include: Pinnacle Grill, Canaletto, Tamarind, Rudi's Sel De Mer, Grand Dutch Cafe, Gelato, Dinner at the Culinary Arts Center, and Explorations Cafe.
• Wi-Fi internet is NOT included in this auction package. Winner is responsible internet package costs that he/she chooses to purchase.
• Laundry, medical expenses, spa services, beauty salon, casino gambling, gaming, and on board shopping expenses are NOT included in this auction packages. Winner assumes all additional charges incurred while on board.
Taxes and fees may apply. Item not for resale. Buyer responsible for item pick-up in person from the iHeartMedia Philadelphia office located at 111 Presidential Blvd, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, Suite 100. Arrangements for shipping may be made on a case-by-case basis and buyer is responsible for all shipping and handling costs. Contact (610)784–3333 for shipping inquires. Arrangements must be made for the Soul Train Cruise prior to sail date January 20, 2019. If arrangements are not made prior to sailing, buyer forfeits all rights to that item.
Voucher expiration date: 2019-01-20
111 Presidential Blvd.
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
|Credit Card||October 15, 2018 12:00PM||October 29, 2018 12:00PM||828358||Cruises||N/A|